Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1352


HappyUP!!! - Chilean miner rescue
Why it happened - lots of work...and prayers
Why it makes me happy - those guys were supposed to be stuck down there for a couple more months. They aren't all up at this point but they have got to two of them. An American team seems to be the driving force as well. Be PROUD!....and GRATEFUL!

HappyUP!!! - a new member
Why it happened - he liked what he saw
Why it makes me happy - growth in the club is always a great thing

HappyUP!!! - great evening
Why it happened - I took a walk
Why it makes me happy - I love to go for walks....tonight's was awesome. Thoreau was a pretty smart guy....figured some things out.

HappyUP!!! - collecting some checks
Why it happened - I'm the treasurer
Why it makes me happy - while I had asked before, it was awesome to not have to remind....again....I love it when checks are brought to me.

JollyJottings

Member joined
Collecting three checks
A new guest
Finishing a great meeting on time

No comments: