Monday, October 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1351


HappyUP!!! - Giants clinch
Why it happened - they came back
Why it makes me happy - the Gigantics are playing for the pennant now. It's been way too long
since they have been in a World Series. All they need to do is eat some Philly Cheesesteaks!

HappyUP!!! - pitch in on 17
Why it happened - I hit a perfect shot
Why it makes me happy - my opponent had a birdie putt in his cross-hairs. At worst, it looked to him like he would tie the hole.....then........BAM!!!....just like that....the tides get turned. I love that about golf...well.....when I do it to someone. I'm not nuts about it when it happens to me.

HappyUP!!! - up and down on 5
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy - my ball was sitting on the hardpan......20-25 yards from the pin....with a big dip between the two. I noticed I had a little wind in my face and said, "I just may get this one to spin and hold." I struck it perfectly....ran in the putt.....NICE!!!

JollyJottings

Up and down on 1
6 iron on 2
Up and down on 4
Up and down on 5
9 iron on 9
Wedge on 10
Bunker shot on 11
3 wood/wedge on 14
Putt on 16
Pitch in on 17
Up and down on 18

No comments: