Wednesday, October 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1346

HappyUP!!! - birdie on four
Why it happened - I hit a great shot...and a better putt
Why it makes me happy - my adversaries didn't hit as good a shot to the par three that I did. They both drained unlikely putts...I know what they were thinking..."we just made his putt longer after that".....and I POURED it right in on top of them.

<-----this doesn't look like a HappyUP!!!....but it is.

HappyUP!!! - great driving
Why it happened - I AM getting better
Why it makes me happy - I love golf....and everything about the game. My achilles heal is my driver. Over the last month, it has gotten better. I feel in control of it.

HappyUP!!! - practice putt
Why it happened - I just had to
Why it makes me happy - oir 18th green is weird...too weird to explain here. I made a great putt trying to make this final critical putt taking the conservative right to left break. When I got done, I decided to take the "crazy line"....severe left to right...and drained it.



JollyJottings

Coffee
Par on one
Birdie on four
GREAT golfing weather

No comments: