Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1359

HappyUP!!! - GIANTS WIN!!!
Why it happened - great pitching and some clutch hitting
Why it makes me happy - love watching the local boys come back from that Game 2 beating and being GREAT underdogs. I love any underdog story......but particularly this one!

HappyUP!!! - a GREAT morning
Why it happened - I woke up rather early
Why it makes me happy - and......I just felt extraordinarily FANTASTIC when I woke up

HappyUP!!! - my painter
Why it happened - I had a project
Why it makes me happy - I always like chatting with him. I did the scraping prep......he told me I could be "painter's apprentice".....so I got that going for me too!

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - three great speeches......a PACKED room......and we still managed to finish on time.


JollyJottings

Giants win
My painter
3 great speeches....we end on time
Gorgous weather
A GREAT morning

No comments: