Sunday, October 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1357


HappyUP!!! - finding a special something
Why it happened - I have a friend that needed a pick me up
Why it makes me happy - I had to do a bit of driving.....but I am sure my buddy will get a pick me up out of the effort

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 11
Why it happened - I hit a spectacular hybrid
Why it makes me happy - I knocked in the putt.....made a birdie....and won a "skin" in our big game today.

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron on 12
Why it happened - I "found" something
Why it makes me happy - I had played so well yesterday....just didn't have it today. This shot brought it back. I knocked it tight....got closest to the pin money in our "big game"...knocked in the putt for another skin.

HappyUP!!! - a chance encounter
Why it happened - weird circumstances
Why it makes me happy - I never think of anything as a mere coincidence....what was by chance and awkward....became special.

JollyJottings

Wedge into 13
Wedge into 18....Drive on 18
Finding a special something

No comments: