Thursday, September 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1340


HappyUP!!! - birdie binge
Why it happened - damn good shots
Why it makes me happy - since I picked up the clubs again 2 years ago....I don't think I have had 3 birdies in a row....and not staring down a possible 4th after a great shot.....and then making one on the next hole to make it 4 out of 5. That doesn't happen due to pure luck.

HappyUP!!! - talking/texting with a buddy
Why it happened - my bud is on the road
Why it makes me happy - my pal was a little down out there travelling. Glad to provide a pick me up

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 9
Why it happened - this one showed some skills
Why it makes me happy - I just birdied three holes in a row...who would think of 4 in a row...especially when your drive found a fairway bunker.....I did....and I picked that one clean...with a nice draw (that means going right to left...and, in this case, with a lake if you have too much right to left)......I thought it may even have a chance to go in the hole. It was, what we call, a GOLF SHOT!

J

No comments: