Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1324


HappyUP!!! - Great Club Speech Contest
Why it happened - it's that time of the year
Why it makes me happy - we had three great speeches given.....and they were all FUNNY! Our club contest was more competitive than many area speech contests (the next level our winner is going to) that I have attended.

HappyUP!!! - being eligible for a new game
Why it happened - they changed their rules
Why it makes me happy - there is a group of guys that has a monthly/semi-monthly game....the seniors. They lowered the age requirement.......I can play in it now!

HappyUP!!! - great practice session
Why it happened - I'm working on it
Why it makes me happy - I was using an old drill......which was creating a lot more compression of the golf ball. It's amazing the HUGE difference a small thing makes in the golf swing. I did some quality work on my chipping too.

JollyJottings

Great Speech contest
Excellent practice session
Beautiful weather
Golf setup
Getting into a new game


No comments: