Sunday, September 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1322


HappyUP!!! - Heritage Flight
Why it happened - I went to the air show
Why it makes me happy - didn't have the regular camera with me..did my best with the iPhone. What you see here is the earliest USAF planes....a couple of P38's...with the latest enemy menace...the F-22 RAPTOR. Flying together.

HappyUP!!! - that Raptor
Why it happened - some smart guys used the tax payer dollars in a good way
Why it makes me happy - THAT THING is incredible....a plane of that size...should NOT be able to do the things it does. It was like a stunt plane.....WITH bombs!

HappyUP!!! - easy exit
Why it happened - great organization
Why it makes me happy - after a long, hot day on the tarmac, the last thing you want is a traffic jam. The organizers had their stuff together.

HappyUP!!! - bndanas and a big ice cube
Why it happened - I had an idea
Why it makes me happy - I knew it would be a little warm out there...with no shade. I froze a block of ice in a big container. I packed some bandanas. That cool water that came out of the container....poured over the bandanas.....wrapped around the neck.....just what you need to keep it cooled down....niiiiizzzzze.

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - Buster Posey definitely contributed
Why it makes me happy - I didn't get to see the game....but I did see Posey hit a two run homer which is all the Giants needed to pull into a first place tie with the Padres. Who doesn't LOVE a pennant race?!?

JollyJottings

Heritage Flight
Raptor
Bandanas and a Big Ice Cube
Finding Stuff
Easy exit

No comments: