Tuesday, September 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1317


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - heard three great speeches.....Mother Theresa....Scuba Diving... Keeping your kids from gangs...all great to hear

HappyUP!!! - a member completing 10 speeches
Why it happened - she hung in there
Why it makes me happy - this was her best....her absolute best....I wish we would record the first speech so the person knew how good they have gotten. I know I had a small piece of the growth.......and that makes me happy

HappyUP!!! - blues tonight
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - there is a young kid...that wails at open mike night....wonderful to hear

HappyUP!!! - doing a friend a favor
Why it happened - he asked
Why it makes me happy - it was an easy favor....an easy car drive....a beautiful home...nice.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Member completing 10 speeches
Great scuba diving speech
Great gang speech
Hitting balls
Practicing with a friend
Meeting with my swing coach
Hearing some blues

No comments: