Monday, September 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1330



HappyUP!!! - Golf Invitation
Why it happened - one of my buddies is back in town
Why it makes me happy - I should have an enjoyable round on Tuesday that I wasn't expecting.....there is also the possibility of an upcoming event!

<----slightly different picture of yesterday's weather

HappyUP!!! - 49ers game
Why it happened - Monday Night Football
Why it makes me happy - the outcome did not make me happy.....but it was an exciting game. I love watching an exciting game. The Niners showed me something last night....more than I can say for their opener.

HappyUP!!! - being herded.....and being a herder
Why it happened - I got to play with a friend's dog
Why it makes me happy - Shelties love to herd.....I have no problem "being a sheep" decoy. Then, I turned the tables and chased her down.....well....OK....I didn't actually catch her but she had to work pretty hard to evade me! Just silly dog fun!

JollyJottings

Golf invitation
Quality short game practice time
A "touch and go" visit
49ers Game
Being herded

Dramatically excellent weather

No comments: