Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1339


HappyUP!!! - great round of golf
Why it happened - I hit 15 out of 18 greens
Why it makes me happy - there was a lot of great ball striking going on...not something I am noted for. I'm more about the chipping and putting. My putter misfired a bit today or I MAY have taken today into the 60's. Oh well......I can fix that putting thing.

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - I do that on Wed
Why it makes me happy - got some good information regarding how certain religions took hold on society....and how man has "shaped" the story.

HappyUP!!! - talking with ex-coworker
Why it happened - I got a phone call
Why it makes me happy - it sounds like one of my old employees that I care about is on the right track....and it thrills me.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Getting a game
Drive/Wedge on 1..7 iron on 2...wedge on 3...6 iron on 4...wedge on 6...7 iron on 8...good break on 9/9 iron on 9.....good break on 10/hybrid/wedge....bunker shot on 11...8 iron on 12...up and down on 13....hybrid/wedge/putt on 14....drive/wedge on 15.....8 iron on 17...drive/wedge on 18
Chatting with ex-employee

No comments: