Saturday, September 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1321


HappyUP!!! - solid through 6
Why it happened - just playing golf
Why it makes me happy - just in the process of rebuilding the golf game. Truth be told, things were good through 10 3/4....then things fell off....but I learned some things

HappyUP!!! - reunion
Why it happened - I was invited to go
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't my reunion, but it was a combo of the two classes behind me. I had a great time seeing some long forgotten familiar faces

HappyUP!!! - headache abated
Why it happened - aspirin?
Why it makes me happy - I don't do headaches very often....but I had a doozy when I got up. I think the cool morning air of the golf course may have helped. I thought this one was going to cause me to bag it early. As it is, I enjoyed the morning...immensely.

JollyJottings

Headache abated
Birdie on 4
Solid play through 6 holes
Talking with my buddy
Class reunion
Steel Breeze

No comments: