Saturday, September 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1328


HappyUP!!! - great brekko
Why it happened - I gave the club a chance
Why it makes me happy - convenient..inexpensive...delicious...what's not to like

HappyUP!!! - a free avocado
Why it happened - I checked the receipt
Why it makes me happy - my bill at the grocery store didn't seem right...I wasn't sure. I don't usually check...tonight I did. "What's this 42.55 misc grocery item?"...when everything else was itemized. I went back in and asked. Sure enough...mistake...he misrang my avocado. The error was fixed and I got a free avo.

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron into last hole
Why it happened - I set up well for it and put a good one on it
Why it makes me happy - it was a perfect shot to a short left pin over by the lake. I brought it in right to left...kept the lake out of play....and hit it close.

JollyJottings

Great Brekko
New guys to play with
A very tidy round of golf
Beautiful weather
Fabulous 9 iron into the last hole
Great bunker shot on our 9th hole
Wedge on the first hole

No comments: