Saturday, September 25, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1335



HappyUP!!! - closest to the pin
Why it happened - I hit a great shot
Why it makes me happy - it picked me up a few bucks....more importantly, it was a great shot

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - leftovers
Why it makes me happy - I told you yesterday my dinner was great....it's even better when you come home to leftonvers when you are hungry!

HappyUP!!! - wedge into 13
Why it happened - I hit a nice drive.....and just kept my smooth wedge play going that I have had going on as of late

HappyUP!!! - great afternoon
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - it's warmed up a bit....got to do some swimming.....pooling around with the boys....and some hang time with my buddy.

JollyJottings

Closest to the pin
Wedge into 13
Putt on 17
Drive on 18
Swimming with the boys
Hanging with my buddy

No comments: