Thursday, March 26, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5097

HappyUP!!! - the long walk
Why it happened -gorgeous day
Why it makes me happy -easy for me to stay cooped up in these Covid times. Headed out to the trail today. It was wondrous to see so many people (spaced appropriately) doing one thing that is allowed....hit our local trail by the creek. Awesome time today

HappyUP!!! - web call 
Why it happened -my peeps put those on
Why it makes me happy -got some GREAT info today! Very educational

HappyUP!!! - texting
Why it happened -homebound
Why it makes me happy - reached out to some people in various methods....because they needed to hear from me (OK...I admit it....I wanted to hear from them as well)

HappyUP!!! - the virus numbers increase
Why it happened -it's part of the deal...testing?
Why it makes me happy - it's got to get worse before it gets better. The numbers weren't reflecting worse though....today....things started kicking into overdrive. It's got to work its way through the system.


No comments: