Saturday, March 07, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5078

HappyUP!!! - shrimp
Why it happened -I got some the other day
Why it makes me happy - perfect eating for a "lay low" day

HappyUP!!! - Laying Low
Why it happened - was feeling iffy
Why it makes me happy -that fatigue thing yesterday led to a full night's sleep. Yet, still not myself. The Coronavirus talk is all around. Not worried about that but it did make me think, "what's going on....cold? allergy? flu setting in?.  I did what I do when that comes up....I pack it in.  It doesn't take much to get me to do a couch day. Felt a lot better tonight.

HappyUP!!! -Puss N Boots
Why it happened -I was watching TV
Why it makes me happy -this girl band inspired me to pick up my guitar for a possible Tom Petty song. I went, "who is that singer?".....it was Norah Jones!!!!  There is a name I had lost track of. It's strange to see a big solo person like that not get a feature billing....even if it is a side project. I like that!


No comments: