Monday, March 23, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5094

HappyUP!!! - Census
Why it happened -it's a government thing
Why it makes me happy -it's a weird little document that we do. I know it means a lot. This, I think, might have been the first time I did it on line. Easy peasy

HappyUP!!! - ZOOMing
Why it happened - we live virtually now
Why it makes me happy -took a training call....and then conducted a training call. Picking up some new skills. Answered calls from a couple of our members too. Look at me...I'm an expert!!! (not... shhhh....don't tell anyone)

HappyUP!!! - the cats
Why it happened -they were being cats
Why it makes me happy -at least twice today, they just randomly knocked crap off a counter. Nope, not to play with it....just to be mischievous (OK....I say, "hey...that was really an a-hole thing to do)....so....yeah....."mischievous" is a "cleaned up" phrase....their a-holes!...and I love that about them.

HappyUP!!! - a long walk
Why it happened -I was overdue
Why it makes me happy -I GOT to get this back into my daily rotation! I've been catching a bit too much of corona news! It can really suck you in! (I know better)


No comments: