Monday, March 02, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5072

HappyUP!!! - writing the tax checks
Why it happened - it's that time
Why it makes me happy -hey, nobody LOVES writing a check to the government...but I actually have a bit of affinity toward it. I'm doing OK.

HappyUP!!! - TraderJoes
Why it happened -I needed some stuff
Why it makes me happy -it was packed. I usually try to go at a time to avoid that. Yet, I was thrilled with their "bacterial wipe" initiative today. NOPE...not a guy that usually does that but, considering what is going on and the number of people that were there, I am glad they gave me that option.

HappyUP!!! - scheduling my client
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy -THIS client is of TREMENDOUS interest to me...on MANY levels. I can't wait to offer some assistance. It's about being useful.


No comments: