Thursday, March 12, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5083

HappyUP!!! - test drive with the nephew
Why it happened -he stopped by
Why it makes me happy -great spending time with him....and slipping him my old irons

HappyUP!!! - Green Acres
Why it happened -I was hustling
Why it makes me happy -I looked up....saw how late it was...went, "dang it, I really wanted to go there." THEN, I found out I had just enough time. I darted up, slipped in and slipped out SOOOOO easily. Entire trip less than 20 minutes

HappyUP!!! - laying the manure
Why it happened -I was hustling
Why it makes me happy -I don't know what it is about me and late "beat the nightfall" yard work...but I am VERY efficient late in the day for that kind of stuff. I was maniacal in the speed I worked! Just in time before the rains come to leech it in

HappyUP!!! - my alley neighbor
Why it happened -I was in the yard
Why it makes me happy -LOVE it when this guy stops by. We had a fabulous chat. He's a handy dude!

No comments: