Tuesday, March 10, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5081

HappyUP!!! - an offer to assist
Why it happened -I saw the need
Why it makes me happy -I can't WAIT to offer an ear....and encouragement....and permission to see things differently to this dear person

HappyUP!!! - optometrist office
Why it happened - I needed a re-exam
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't crazy. We had to fine tune some things, change the new prescription, and tweak some alignment. We will get this right. While in the process, I ordered golf specific specs....THAT is exciting

HappyUP!!! - car started...car fixed
Why it happened -I trickle charged
Why it makes me happy -I needed this to happen to get it to the shop. Everything fired up like a charm. The fix was easy so I could.....

HappyUP!!! -...GET ME SOME NEW WHEELS! (and I'm not talking tires)
Why it happened -I have been overdue
Why it makes me happy -OMG!!! Creature comforts! The sales guy was new...and great. The guy handling paperwork was funny (he new he couldn't BS me). The situation/opportunity was perfect. The trade I got was fair (HATE trading and bringing that into equation).  The car? I was fine with it at the time but hadn't driven anything else. I had some reservations...but I needed the situation fixed. LOVED the car driving it around tonight!!!

No comments: