Wednesday, March 04, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5074

HappyUP!!! - driving the ball
Why it happened - new driver...better swing
Why it makes me happy - getting the ball in play.....and a lot further? In golf, that just adds to lower scores. Will it happen every day? Of course not.....but I have not had a day like this in years! Potential and Hope are great things

HappyUP!!! - possible gig
Why it happened -I got friends...and a cancellation
Why it makes me happy -yeah, I would have to stretch a bit to land this one. It would be nice to have more time....but it's within my wheelhouse and mindset.

HappyUP!!! - a possible solution to a vexing problem
Why it happened -I got a recommendation
Why it makes me happy - THIS could be exactly what I am trying to do.....and the price is reasonable. I like it!

No comments: