Friday, March 06, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5077

HappyUP!!! - partner play
Why it happened -he's good
Why it makes me happy -nice to see him finding form again. His shots had that tight little draw like they used to.......and when that 7 iron went in for eagle....then a birdie....and another birdie....to close things out and save my sorry butt......ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

HappyUP!!! - a cancellation
Why it happened -Coronavirus
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't quite scheduled for a gig (but highly likely). While I COULD have gotten it done in a couple of weeks, this project would have been all consuming....and, quite frankly, I don't like the idea of hopping on a plane at the moment

HappyUP!!! -new sticks have arrived
Why it happened -I ordered them
Why it makes me happy - didn't get to try them out today, but I will on Sunday. Can't wait

HappyUP!!! - honoring a commitment
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -I had to leave early but, for whatever reason, I was fatigued today. THAT is so not like me. I could have easily blown the evening thing off....but....I was on the agenda. Bad form in my book to not show up.  Didn't deliver that well....but I competed.


No comments: