Sunday, March 01, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5071

HappyUP!!! - rain pants
Why it happened -I had them on board
Why it makes me happy -who knew it was going to be THAT chilly today! Thank goodness I had something to toss over my shorts!

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened -it's becoming common place
Why it makes me happy -that is 16 birdies in my last 4 rounds....yep, you did the math....averaging 4 a round. To put that in perspective, I am lucky to average ONE a round!  I'll take it. It sure makes golf more fun

HappyUP!!! - great group
Why it happened -we have great guys
Why it makes me happy -between my bro, nephew, the Captain, and Brock, we had a VERY competitive game today! Yeah....I came up on the short end but we were going at it all day!

HappyUP!!! -TC and family
Why it happened -they were in town
Why it makes me happy -despite nearly getting beaned when they were playing behind us, it was nice visiting time after the round. Good people!

No comments: