Saturday, December 29, 2018

HappyUP!11Day 4541

HappyUP!!! - great round
Why it happened -a little of everything
Why it makes me happy -ok...this wasn’t THEE round I have been waiting for...but it had some inklings of it coming. I’ll do a little wedge and putting work in the morning. Let’s see if I can toss together my best round of 2018

HappyUP!!! - near ace on 17
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - this ball landed within 2 inches of the cup....and what a beautiful ball flight! Knocked in the 8 footer at a desperately needed moment!

HappyUP!!! -morning nap
Why it happened -I was tired after all
Why it makes me happy -hey, who says you can’t go back to bed after being up a couple hours?....Not me! It was just what I needed

Putt 1 and 2 and 4 n 5...blade wedge par 6...6 iron 7...3 wood 8/9...4 iron recovery 11...6 iron recovery 13...smart 8 iron 14,15,16...6 iron almost jarred 17...3wood/hybrid/chip 18
Denver omelette ...going back for a nap this morning...handwarmer..weather warmed up...hitting green lights...pert near....Sprouts

No comments: