Sunday, December 02, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4514


HappyUP!!! - smoothie
Why it happened - something new
Why it makes me happy - I actually used my Vitamin! You know...the one that I have owned forever! And the concoction that I concotced was very pleasant. No, I did not say delicious... because anything full of THAT much goodness can only get "pleasant" as it's highest mark

HappyUP!!! - no collateral damage
Why it happened - I'm a miracle?
Why it makes me happy - took a rather awkward tumble last night. Caught my foot on a low shelf after doing some recent furniture decoration. I thought "that's gonna leave a mark"! As in...something really bad. All good....and I am INFINITELY grateful

HappyUP!!! - meggings
Why it happened - I crack me up
Why it makes me happy - too cold for shorts? too warm for pants? Throw leggings on under shorts! It was quite the fashion statement. It wasn't fully appreciated by my golfing pals.  Hey, reds go together as long as you wear as many different shades of it as possible, right?

HappyUP!!! - Nutter Brothers rides again
Why it happened - we were paired up
Why it makes me happy- I never take this wonderful arrangement for granted...ever

No comments: