Friday, December 07, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4519

HappyUP!!! - coming back
Why it happened - confidence
Why it makes me happy - the front 9 was the worst score I had recorded in AGES. Did I get down? Did I give up? Nope. Calmly, I said, "Wow! That was a fluke. I can't get it all back but I am going to get some on the back 9". LOVED my attitude. And....

HappyUP!!! - great ball striking on the back 9
Why it happened - decided to finish my swing
Why it makes me happy - every fairway was hit coming in. Basically hit every green until the final hole. Made some extremely nice swings.  All it took was a little idea. I'll work on it tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - oranges
Why it happened -I have a sweet neighbor
Why it makes me happy - I have a ton of navel oranges on my tree. But, I don't have any valencies. Well, I do NOW. Awesome to be thought of

HappyUP!!! -Puff on the iPad
Why it happened - I was sketching
Why it makes me happy- I'm going to LOVE the iPencil!!!

No comments: