Friday, December 14, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4526

HappyUP!!! - Kaiser
Why it happened - I had an idea
Why it makes me happy - got the first parking spot in the garage (I kind of channeled it for fun), got my co-pay waived, fast trip through the pharmacy, took an on-line class during the wait

HappyUP!!! - brekko with P-alicious
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - great catching up with this dude. GREAT visit!

HappyUP!!! - partnering with the bro
Why it happened - we got scheduled
Why it makes me happy - put a good round together for him....lots of great shots...and a sizable win

HappyUP!!! - Strat pickup
Why it happened - I hustled
Why it makes me happy- can’t believe how fast I slid past the mall and back to get my geetar for the weekend. Nice visit with Mark

JollyJottings

No comments: