Thursday, December 20, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4532

HappyUP!!! - final prep DONE
Why it happened - today is the day
Why it makes me happy - the “rot-0-rooter” DOC is going to do a little poking up under the hood today. It was a DELIGHT to finish the last of that juice!

HappyUP!!! - the procedure
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - everything went smoothly. A couple of things that I didn’t want to hear but that seem manageable

HappyUP!!! - a ride
Why it happened -I asked
Why it makes me happy - nice to get some help to and from the procedure today

HappyUP!!! - a Tuna Melt
Why it happened - I was FAMISHED
Why it makes me happy- I have no idea why I don’t go to this place regularly like I did when I worked. It’s still close by.  That tuna melt is still the best one I have ever had!!!



No comments: