Saturday, December 08, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4520

HappyUP!!! - nicely played round
Why it happened - just great thinking
Why it makes me happy - had a couple of bobbles. Ball striking was solid. Driving of the ball very straight. The putting stroke is in good shape. 12 greens in Dec from the back tees is pretty good for this golfer! Playing it out of the fairway is a good idea!...go figure

HappyUP!!! - Landmark Study
Why it happened - the Dr informed us
Why it makes me happy - it was just so funny! There is a HAPPY way to improve your PSA!

HappyUP!!! - playing with Dr A
Why it happened - he was put in our group
Why it makes me happy - we had great discussions today. So much better than typical banter

HappyUP!!! - putting stroke
Why it happened - I work on it 
Why it makes me happy- the little gadget I bought long ago is probably the best training tool for putting I have seen. Radical improvement in mindset

No comments: