Wednesday, December 05, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4517

HappyUP!!! - my Taupe Shirt
Why it happened - I found it
Why it makes me happy -OK...I wasn't looking for it. I was just making tidy. Perfect shirt to wear with my ensemble today! It had been hiding. I am sure it contributed to....

HappyUP!!! - a nice round
Why it happened - I stick with it
Why it makes me happy - had it going today...even without my best stuff.  Two errors ...one on 13 and one on 14 sent me to 6 over par. Time to call it a day? Nope....played 2 under the rest of the way in and salvaged a round!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - 4 great shots
Why it makes me happy - it's cold. The hole is playing long. Got it to on top of the hill. 145 yards out. A bit of a stretch but I hit the 8 iron anyway. Put it behind the pin (yeah...I rocked it). Tricky little downhill left to righter from about 14 feet....and it NEVER left the line to the pin. Closing with a birdie? YEAH!!! HappyUP!!!!

HappyUP!!! - nephew
Why it happened - he had it going
Why it makes me happy-I didn't get to play with him. Best round of his career. On a day when his uncle played OK, he beat me by two! Kid is getting better!

No comments: