Tuesday, December 11, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4523

HUUUUGE DAY today......I must contain myself!!! 



HappyUP!!! - Q-bollous care
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - SPCA helped me out with the chipping. They gave me a recommendation for shots.....I bee lined it over there. None of this was on my today list of things to do but it is something overdue. DONE! Q-ball doesn’t like shots! Learned that today

<——I know....that’s one cool teapot!

HappyUP!!! - A.H. the guest
Why it happened - she was invited
Why it makes me happy -I KNOW she is going to join.  She is going to get so much out of what we do. At the same time, she is going to teach us so much. She is adding a diversity we have not seen

HappyUP!!! - delivering a great speech
Why it happened -iPad
Why it makes me happy - not only did I use it at my speech, I came up with another possible use... and people really dug it! Hey, just proves people LOVE their name up in lights!!!

HappyUP!!! -trip to the mall
Why it happened - iPad class
Why it makes me happy- Mike at Apple was GREAT! I got an hour of one on one. Cassie at LoveSac has been very helpful. I stopped by Restoration Hardware just to browse....they had a ROBE there. It was on sale and would do the job. I needed a new one forever and wasn’t even shopping for one. Then, right across the aisle, I saw Crate N Barrel. “Hey, I need a teapot...a really cool black one. I wonder if they would.......”...no sooner did I step in the door but ...BAM!!!...there it was. In and out in minutes!!!








1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Is Blockchain wallet not accepting your phone number? Such issues are fixed only by advisors and the team who know in-depth about Blockchain has been fixing issues regularly. You can dial Blockchain phone number anytime as per your requirements.The well-apt advisors available online are fully skilled in fixing the errors whether small or big one in the best way. You will be provided with the best remedies so that every issue can easily be eliminated from the account of the user.