Thursday, December 27, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4539


Just another winning day - and I ain’t apologizing for it! So much I could prattle on about!!!

HappyUP!!! - iPad stand
Why it happened -I acted 
Why it makes me happy -WOW! This may be the best $30 I ever spent 1 easy to assemble...sturdy..portable and rollable...lock in wheels. Adjustable like a snake! I can stand and work. This is kicking butt!

HappyUP!!! - my courses
Why it happened -I love to learn
Why it makes me happy -no worries about me and old age. My brain gets turned on by today’s offerings. So easy to get take classes

HappyUP!!! - up early
Why it happened -I was rested
Why it makes me happy - I didn’t plan on getting up when I did. I was shocked at what time it was. More morning for me!!!!

HappyUP!!! - 2018 recap
Why it happened -it’s time to close out the books
Why it makes me happy- my first blush is to say that I am going to miss 2018. One of the greatest years of my life! The other part of me says, “it’s a stupid calendar dude! You know what U2 says about New Years Day! Just going to keep...no...wait....INCREASE my roll in 2019!

No comments: