Friday, October 19, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4470


HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - he's coming around
Why it makes me happy - this guy has been in a long slump...you would not know it based on what happened today!  He tore it up! Better yet, he's my partner next week in our season ending member-member tournament. Nothing better than catching a horse that is turning around!

HappyUP!!! - NLCS
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - we are going to Game 7! I love a Game 7!!!!...especially if there is a chance the Dodgers could lose it!

HappyUP!!! -a couple of gorgeous long irons
Why it happened - concentration?
Why it makes me happy -it was a tough day today for me.....BUT...that 5 iron on 12 and 4 iron 0n 17 were just GORGEOUS! These are tough clubs for me to hit THAT perfectly. It tells me there are some things heading in the right direction!


No comments: