Thursday, October 18, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4469


HappyUP!!! - good camera research
Why it happened -I did a dive
Why it makes me happy -not sure if I am REALLY in need but I got some great info...enough to make a decision

HappyUP!!! - Comcast
Why it happened -I looked them up
Why it makes me happy -I thought that I might be getting double billed for a different provider. It was sooooooooo easy to pull up a chat and get my concerns allayed

HappyUP!!! - guitar stuff
Why it happened - I was on FB
Why it makes me happy - I don't go to this place often....but I picked up a cool little lick. I kind of already knew it so that made it easier. It just gave me a nice spin. Also, I ordered a cool little thing that I had been thinking about for some time. It's going to make things much tidier for me

HappyUP!!! - finding my lavelier microphone
Why it happened - I had something come up
Why it makes me happy- hey....one more thing I don't need to buy! 


No comments: