Friday, October 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4477


HappyUP!!! - computer help
Why it happened -I got people
Why it makes me happy -nice to know that my system is working as it should. I had a concern. All fixed!.....plaus I learned something!

HappyUP!!! - email returned overnight
Why it happened -MV is on it
Why it makes me happy -OK....not the answer I was looking for. I shall persist. However, I do appreciate the responsiveness

HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 7
Why it happened -I have a bit of talent
Why it makes me happy - I had to lay that hybrid open and just "cut the living hell" out of it. I probably put at least 30 yards of left to right on it to get around a tree...to about 10 feet from the hole......and then made the birdie! THAT is one of the thrills of golf! Overcoming a challenge.

HappyUP!!! - World Series
Why it happened - its the Fall Classic
Why it makes me happy- I don't know how it turned out...I gotta get to bed. These two teams are laying it out there tonight! (Later UPDATE: 18 innings? Are you kidding me? One reliever basically pitched a complete game in relief? That's NUTS!!!)


No comments: