Sunday, October 14, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4465

HappyUP!!! - Willie covers Sinatra
Why it happened -Spotify
Why it makes me happy - GREAT listening! Would I pay for the CD in the old days? Probably not. It was pretty cool.  I guess Willie and Ol Blue Eyes were friends back in the day

HappyUP!!! - Some solid play...some not so solid play
Why it happened - that's golf
Why it makes me happy - just looking for some trends and improvement opptys right now. Lots of encouraging stuff going on from the largo on 1 to the booming drive I hit on 15. I think I know why this is happening...now, I just need to do more of the "why" and I will get those great results.  Reverse wood choppers are the bomb for golf!

HappyUP!!! - Family Dinner
Why it happened - bro and sis made it happen
Why it makes me happy - looks like this could be a monthly deal. Count me in!!! Great times spent with my favorite people...and that sausage and onions mix? C'est Magnifique!!!

HappyUP!!! -Sweetwater
Why it happened - I needed stuff
Why it makes me happy- haven't ordered from them in forever. They had everything I needed...and a little bit more. Great to reestablish contact with these guys!


No comments: