Sunday, October 07, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4458

HappyUP!!! - BRINGIN IT on 18
Why it happened - we were getting thumped
Why it makes me happy -drive striped...3 wood perfect...wedge right at the stick...and a putt that was only kept out by the aerated greens. It's just a great feeling to perform when you need to

HappyUP!!! - C S
Why it happened - saw her in the parking lot
Why it makes me happy -it was nice to have a private moment with her

HappyUP!!! - remembering wallet
Why it happened -I think
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have it...then I did...then I thought I didn't...but I did! I'm OK

HappyUP!!! - lots of solid short shots
Why it happened - been changing my style
Why it makes me happy- had 4 that got me something....and 7 that didn't due to the wind and green conditions. I like how the change is coming along

No comments: