Friday, October 12, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4463

HappyUP!!! - drilling the putts coming home
Why it happened - who knows...it was what I was trying to do
Why it makes me happy - 25 footer for sandy bullet par 15...10 foot birdie 16....15 foot birdie 17....and a 25 foot sandy bullet par on 18.  That's 2 under coming in with 8 "dots". THAT, my friends does not happen often.......and really gets tough on the opponents! I LOVE that "tough on opponents" part!

HappyUP!!! - McCormick and Schmicks
Why it happened - gotta eat somewhere
Why it makes me happy - had a $50 gift card. It was a great way to re-visit. I was non-plussed the first time I went long ago.  The bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer was killer...and don't even get me going on the salmon stuffed with shrimp and crab! You kidding me?!?!

HappyUP!!! - Brewers beat Dodgers
Why it happened - its the NLCS
Why it makes me happy - do I really need to explain? OK...I will. Any time you put "beat" in front of "Dodgers", I am going to be happy

HappyUP!!! -PG&E picked up the tab
Why it happened - some kind of credit
Why it makes me happy- I guess we all got a California Climate Credit this month. I only use them for gas so my bill isn't too high in the warm months. Still, it was nice not to have to pay a bill! Yep, the moment I opened it and saw no balance....and it wasn't because I overpaid....I got giddy!


No comments: