Tuesday, October 30, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4481


HappyUP!!! - finding lost garment
Why it happened - I went searching
Why it makes me happy -left it in the cart Sat....made my inquiry...the kids had put it is lost and found.....ahhhhhhhhh. I really like this light piece of outerwear

HappyUP!!! - clean sheets
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -technically, I guess this was last night...but I enjoyed them after posting...so I have to do it today. Hey...you know the clean you/clean sheets feeling!

HappyUP!!! -no sugar
Why it happened - making an alteration
Why it makes me happy - OK...I'm not neo-nazi on this yet. If I have some condiments or food around with a bit of sugar, I can live with it for now. Today was easier than yesterday ...and I can see it getting easier. This will be an interesting experiment

HappyUP!!! - an adjustment
Why it happened - I got people
Why it makes me happy- THAT was a good session today! Craaaaccccck!

No comments: