Wednesday, May 30, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4327


HappyUP!!! - good night's sleep (and a morning nap)
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - been a little under the weather with the weather change. A bunch of sleep did me a bunch of good! So good that.......

HappyUP!!! - ....I was able to play golf
Why it happened - I thought it best
Why it makes me happy - hey, I am the first person to "stay down" when I'm feeling a bit off. Did it yesterday. At the same time, sometimes one feels a little better to get outside and get involved in a distraction. It was just what I needed today

HappyUP!!! - great group
Why it happened - the Captain scheduled us
Why it makes me happy - one of the 5 of us played well...the rest of us OK....nobody hacked and we moved that ball along. LOVED that sandy par I made on 18....saved a little money...good to finish on a high note

HappyUP!!! -my bro's birthday
Why it happened - it's kind of an annual thing
Why it makes me happy- got to see him while I was having dinner with some friends....he was packing along a pretty cool birthday present....NICE!

JollyJottings

No comments: