Monday, May 21, 2018

HappyUP!!! - Day 4318



HappyUP!!! - morning attitude
Why it happened - it was pre-wired
Why it makes me happy - I got ready for this last night. It is a product of some intense work I have been doing on myself.  I actually couldn't wait to.....

HappyUP!!! - ....weed my vegetable garden beds
Why it happened - Motivation
Why it makes me happy - I CAN dread this....and do minimally....if at all.  Not today! I was rearin to go. Later in the day, I walked by for a different reason and noticed what I had done and I went, "man, that looks sweeeeet!"

HappyUP!!! - ....tidying up linen closet and basement
Why it happened -see the above
Why it makes me happy - these things have been on the list for awhile.  I could make LONG TIME projects out of these. Not today....I was ON IT!!!  While still some work to do downstairs, there was a lot of stuff that got dusted, swept, tossed, reorganized...all AFTER I had done a bunch of other stuff

HappyUP!!! - buried that drainage hose
Why it happened - I said, "what the heck!"
Why it makes me happy- hey, the tools were right there! I had done some trimming which exposed an ugly hose. It was definitely a "when I get around to it" fix....meaning....like NEVER! Hey, this issue just sprouted up the other day....and now it is BURIED!!!

JollyJottings

Waking up so motivated and looking forward to doing things that aren't the most pleasant
Weeded garden
Mowed
Linen closet
Yardwork
Buried drainage hose
Basement work
Gorgeous weather
Bagging up stuff for Goodwill

No comments: