Friday, May 25, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4322


HappyUP!!! - my new baby
Why it happened - I ordered it
Why it makes me happy - is it a boy?,,,,,or a girl?....what is it's name? Everyone wanted to know today. I said, "it just arrived. I have to get to know it first!"  Looks like a wonderful addition to my family!

HappyUP!!! - cordless blower
Why it happened - Xmas last year
Why it makes me happy - I took it to the golf course...didn't use it as much as I will this fall...but...I LOVE it for many reasons. Let's add golf to the list. It will come again today

HappyUP!!! - morning rain
Why it happened -weather
Why it makes me happy -soooo  strange! Had a weird squall come in last week too. It is so bittersweet....and romantic.....that last rain. It is like one's lover parting on a long trip. I shall see you again in fall

No comments: