Saturday, May 12, 2018

HappyUP!!! - Day 4309


HappyUP!!! - Up $$$ and playing well at the turn
Why it happened - some nice striking and chipping
Why it makes me happy - we walked into the back side with a healthy lead...one that I thought we would easily build upon....how little I knew how badly we would need that headstart. Nice to have a little cushion...we used it all up and a bit more

HappyUP!!! - BuddyBall
Why it happened -it's how it came up this week
Why it makes me happy - nice to slap it around with this guy as a partner today...only the second time this year.  Did a little "poo poo" on 18...but that just adds to the charm

HappyUP!!! - early Mother's Day dinner
Why it happened - Sis-in-law is going to be on the road tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - great get together with the famdamily tonight. The prime rib could not have been better. It was great to sit around the pool and dine al fresco

No comments: