Thursday, May 17, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4314

Wow!!!! - it is time to re-create the SUPER HappyUP!!! category for days.

Today was truly bountiful.  Many of my days are. Somewhere along the path of doing this for so many years, I had gotten into a pattern of under reporting on the FANTASTIC days.


HappyUP!!! - Smog Pass
Why it happened - it was the Tacoma
Why it makes me happy - I never take this one for granted.  My other two cars routinely give me a smog pass challenge due to me not driving them much (battery/on board computer issues). Flying colors today...better yet.....I was first one there.  In and out in about 15 minutes tops.  I was able to sit in the waiting room and do some work.  The smog dude was kind of interesting to talk to. A bit of a young idealist/philosopher thinker type.  He was entertaining. I dispensed some wisdom that he was chewing on

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - nice wedge/putt
Why it makes me happy -was in a bigger money game today.....that one shot saved/made me about $15.  This is good because I SHOULD have made the birdie putt on 13.

HappyUP!!! -back 9 with Bob and company
Why it happened - our third dropped out
Why it makes me happy -this was old school golf.  All of the junk, carryover skins, no strokes given and for elevated stakes (not that much....but more than the usual game).  It was fun to do.....even though that damn Bob made an eagle, a double sandy, and got both greenies which REALLY messes up a friendly little nine hole game.

HappyUP!!! - Mom E card
Why it happened - reaction
Why it makes me happy- it is always a wonderful thing to get a handwritten thank you note from someone.....and especially this lady. She does the very best ones.  She is fantastic about this.  It is such a lost skill. I'd be INSISTING that any children I had influence over practice this lost art on a regular basis.

JollyJottings

Birdie on 14 in the money game
Smog
Tom Mc contact     -my blower   -edger  -vacuum -seeing Jan W - TJ Chile Relleno
Mom E card   ordering stuff   - birdie 14 (should have 13)

No comments: