Sunday, May 20, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4317



HappyUP!!! - The Royal Wedding
Why it happened -they do that stuff
Why it makes me happy - THAT IT'S OVER!!!!! C'MON....this was the ultimate of nothing burgers!!!

HappyUP!!! - Tools
Why it happened - I was busy
Why it makes me happy - Inflator...Blower...Edger....Chainsaw...sooooooo thankful to have all of these and more

HappyUP!!! - chainsaw running
Why it happened - uh...I read the instructions
Why it makes me happy - been on the list to tackle this issue for awhile....after kicking it around again today...I busted out the instructions...and....BAM.....fixed! I could swear I had done what they suggested before. No matter.....took that baby out and started chopping!!! Grrrrrrrr....such a man with my 14 inch cordless!!!

HappyUP!!! - joyful bedtime
Why it happened - been working on things
Why it makes me happy-I just KNOW tomorrow is going to be a great and productive day! Nope...not a hope. Nope...not an easy day planned....going to do stuff I usually dread...but...I am strangely excited about doing these things!

No comments: