Friday, May 11, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4308



HappyUP!!! - Finishing Up
Why it happened - I'm not sure
Why it makes me happy - WINDY day on the links...a bit miserable....but comical at the same time. THE latter is what I focused on. Out of nowhere, with the wind just howling, I piped the most beautiful 4 iron into 17 and capped that with a huge drive and 3 wood on 18. Didn't see either of those coming. Loved it because it led to less shots I had to hit

HappyUP!!! - G-Mac ace
Why it happened - he's good...and lucky
Why it makes me happy - second ace in a year for this "best of dudes" dude. Love this guy and happy for him. It was fabulous to celebrate his great shot but, more importantly, a privilege to be present to his graciousness.

HappyUP!!! - Time with people I don't see a lot of
Why it happened - G-Mac ace
Why it makes me happy - J and L stopped by for a celebration drink. D-mac came down...as did C-mac.  Fun times

No comments: