Wednesday, May 16, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4313


HappyUP!!! - Pitch in on 6
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - I've been working on this aspect of my game...with a varying amount of success. Nice to get a 50 yarder close...let alone in the jar

HappyUP!!! - pure 9 iron on 4
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - hit that exactly how I was supposed to and put it a foot from the hole

HappyUP!!! - a new project
Why it happened - I'm working on change
Why it makes me happy - doing some time analysis. Lots of eye opening things going on there. It also gave me some perspective I didn't have before.

HappyUP!!! - a BIG project completed
Why it happened - Focus
Why it makes me happy- this one has been weighing on me for awhile.  I am overjoyed to get this one off the plate. It was probably made a lot harder than it actually was....yeah...I have that talent! LOL......a lesson was learned that I will refer back to.

No comments: