Monday, May 28, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4325


HappyUP!!! - the Nutter Cup
Why it happened - we do that on occasion
Why it makes me happy - it didn't make me or my brother happy to relinquish the cup...but...we played well.  Sometimes, you just have to tip your cap and come back another day

HappyUP!!! - a guest golfer
Why it happened - he was invited
Why it makes me happy - nice to spend 18 with this fine friend. Hadn't golfed with him in forever. It was cool to see him get out with a couple of early birdies....and shoot a pretty good score! Fun times

HappyUP!!! - BBQ
Why it happened - multi-celebrational
Why it makes me happy - a birthday...a birthday...Memorial Day....what a great family and friends time we had today.  We had a couple over and they were a joy.  Just a fabulous little soiree'.

HappyUP!!! - the Dubs
Why it happened - it's the playoffs
Why it makes me happy- C YA in the finals, LeBron!!!

JollyJottings

No comments: