Sunday, September 27, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3429


HappyUP!!! - a lot of miles
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - in the old days, there would be NO WAY I would go out for that kind of workout AFTER golf.  Gorgeous day and glad I hammered this one out

HappyUP!!! - Jerry the Guest
Why it happened - friend invited him
Why it makes me happy - I've met this out of towner before. The three of us "got it on." I played OK......and got my BUTT KICKED! No kidding! In the game we played, I would usually win money with what I shot.....not today. Those two guys I played with BROUGHT IT....HARD!

HappyUP!!! - Raider win
Why it happened - outlasted the Browns
Why it makes me happy - the jury is still out on the Silver and Black this year. This win kept them heading in the right direction.  It's the only possibility for football excitement in the Bay Area this year.

No comments: