Monday, September 14, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3416


HappyUP!!! - coaching session
Why it happened - I signed up
Why it makes me happy - getting some solid advice.....great changes occurring

HappyUP!!! - SteinMart
Why it happened - wanted to see new location
Why it makes me happy - found some cool stuff at, what I thought, were some pretty good prices. New Jeans!!!

HappyUP!!! - Bass Pro Shop
Why it happened - I was being a tourist
Why it makes me happy - going in, I knew there would be fairly little at this store that I would be interested in......but it's still a cool place to visit and check out the merchandise

HappyUP!!! - REI
Why it happened - I was looking for something
Why it makes me happy- I didn't find what I wanted but I did find some great other stuff that I needed

No comments: